Join our growing collaboration network
Members of the public have been asking research communities to work more collaboratively for years - now we have the mechanism to do this.
Connecting the dots
Voice® is collaborating with organisations across the UK who see the value in meaningful patient & public involvement in research. With our combined knowledge and resources, we can together create a much greater impact to benefit both research and society.
We provide ‘one front door’ for people to easily access & influence research and innovation at multiple organisations. We make getting involved easy.
Access to Voice® support
The network increases capacity, capability & knowledge transfer for public & patient involvement & engagement (PPIE) in research.
- Meet our thriving, international community of public, patients and carers
- Join a network with decades of experience and ‘how to’ knowledge
- Technical and training support all included
Manage your public involvement programmes from one platform
- Admin dashboards to enable you to create and manage activities and content
- Each of your research centres, schools or faculties have their own dashboards with tailor made permissions
- Reporting and analytics for all your organisation’s activity across the platform
Benefit from our collective influence
- Membership to the ever-expanding VCN-UK providing opportunities to share knowledge and learning, as well as to encourage collaboration between network members
- Come together with network members to shape and deliver the VCN-UK strategy and objectives
- Have a say on our continuous evolution – let’s make more happen together
"In addition to our local networks, Voice provides BU researchers with access to an extensive community of people with a wide range of lived experiences. Voice is an important tool in enabling us to harness lived experience expertise in health and social care research."