Join our growing collaboration network
Members of the public have been asking research communities to work more collaboratively for years - now we have the mechanism to do this.
Connecting the dots
Voice® is collaborating with organisations across the UK who see the value in meaningful patient & public involvement in research. With our combined knowledge and resources, we can together create a much greater impact to benefit both research and society.
We provide ‘one front door’ for people to easily access & influence research and innovation at multiple organisations. We make getting involved easy.
Access to Voice® support
The network increases capacity, capability & knowledge transfer for public & patient involvement & engagement (PPIE) in research.
- Meet our thriving, international community of public, patients and carers
- Join a network with decades of experience and ‘how to’ knowledge
- Technical and training support all included
Manage your public involvement programmes from one platform
- Admin dashboards to enable you to create and manage activities and content
- Each of your research centres, schools or faculties have their own dashboards with tailor made permissions
- Reporting and analytics for all your organisation’s activity across the platform
Benefit from our collective influence
- Membership to the ever-expanding VCN-UK providing opportunities to share knowledge and learning, as well as to encourage collaboration between network members
- Come together with network members to shape and deliver the VCN-UK strategy and objectives
- Have a say on our continuous evolution – let’s make more happen together
"Being a collaborator with Voice® has made accessing the opinions of communities so much easier for our researchers and has helped influence how health research is done across our entire faculty. Researchers can quickly and easily understand what is important to real people, and ensure the work we do here at Newcastle University makes a real difference."