📣 Big things are happening…!
A sneak peak at our new digital home
In 2016 we built and launched the first Voice digital platform – the first of its kind, making it easier than ever before for the public to contribute their experience to shape new research, new innovations and set the agenda for what is needed for us all to live better, longer, and happier lives.
Over the last 18 months we have been working away behind the scenes on a brand new digital platform which will enable us to realise our global vision for Voice. To significantly scale our operations. To support more universities, research organisations and innovators. To establish and connect Voice citizen communities around the world, facilitating a truly international dialogue.
<Insert screenshots of new platform>
So what does this mean for you?
- 🚀 Increased speed (we’re aware that our current platform can be a tad slow at times!)
- 🗣 A new ‘My Voice’ section which tracks all opportunities you’ve applied for, taking part in and those that you have completed
- 👍 Eligibility checker which tells you immediately if you are eligible for an opportunity before you apply!
- 👀 An amazing new, cleaner, eye-catching design
- And much more… J
You may also have noticed that we’re sporting a new look… keep an eye out for our new logo in future communications.
Some key dates for your diary:
- Friday 3rd March – Tuesday 14th March 2023 // Voice platform will be taken offline to manage transition to new one
- Wednesday 15th March // New platform launches! You’ll receive an email with an activation link to create your Voice account. You must click this link as your existing Voice login details will not be valid on the new platform.
We’re super excited to share this monumental moment in Voice history with you. Thank you for continuing on this journey with us.
The Voice Team